BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Memories

Today is a special day for me...
according to the chinese calendar, i am officially 18. wow.. such an old guy ! xD
haha.. i was so shameless to tell everybody that today is my birthday but they seemed to have no emotion.. haiz.. only he said that wanna boil an egg for me! haha... what a touching action! ( although it was just a stupd joke) lolx...

Different from the other years, i kept repeating to remind people around me my birthday...
maybe it was just for fun but somehow maybe there was sense of fearfulness...

Not being afraid of being forgotten, but i was just worrying that who knows, it will be the last time for us be together~

Form1- there is nobody remember my birthday except 1 or 2..
Form 2- it comes better when someone crosses the road and rushes to buy some fruits for you before you get on the bus!
Form 3-oh yea.. puasa huh.. Laksa trip was nice..
Form 4- a sweet and a warm one but somebody was exam-ing

haha.. to be continue......

0 comments: