BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I just feel like, wanna be with you ! Forever 16~?

Count down after count down.. finally it is still one hour left! cool man! im gonna turn 17.. 17 is such a significant year.. because it meant that i am adult! haha.. ( cause i can get my driving license)! whatever, driving really makes a guy looks cool!and mature.. especially in a big red Porsche! ( but i prefer Hummer! big and secure xD)

OH YEA.. REFLEKSI KENDIRI again! i only hate to do it during the stupid KH class! lolx...
hmmm.. 16 years sounds like kid but 17 years sounds like you are required to be responsible for the things you have done because you have GROWN UP! wow! GROWN UP is such a phrase that gonna burden me!!! watever.. i still wanna grow up, just now grow old.. hehe...

OH GOSH! 40 minutes left.. Facebook stole my 10 minutes.. hehe..

erm.. 16 is a meaningful age for me as i think i have re-branded myself.. erm.. i dunnoe in what way, but it was not the same.. lolx...the way i think, the way i do things, the way i have fun.. okey.. maybe it doesnt look like a 16 boy, but ,hey its my STYLE! xD

haha.. To my friends, really like you guys coz you guys really make my 16 years old more meaningful. Lol.. especially those who help me up in my difficult time.. the one who is willing to wait me until 7 something ...T.T the one who helps me up to search for my name tag.. the one who always being nice to me and respect me.. the one who always take me as the best listener.. the one who always disturb me.. the one who always comforting me.. the one who always do nothing but i always know that she will do something when i need .. and also those, done nothing but you just lighted up my life.. lolx....
when im old and my grandchildren get a chance to read this blog, they will definitely ask.. who is the one? hmm... maybe i cant remember too! so you guys must remember it!

There are still 25 minutes to go ....
i have been to Japan in my 16..
i have been to Terengganu in my 16..
i have been to Pontian in my 16...
i have been to KL in my 16...
i have been to Melaka in my 16..
i have been to Hatyai in my 16...
I have been to Kuantan in my 16...

oh yea, there are many places which have my 16-year-old footprints!!!

they will left a deep mark in my heart, 16 never dies!

0 comments: