BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Birthday with a broken heart..

the weather is ok today

but not the world within somewhere else in my heart.
i tried to devour every word in the book
but they too show me a sullen face
listening to the song, im brought to a nostalgic lane ..

i thought im the heaven,
surrounded by the assaults of the hell fire,
i just knew that i was flung into the deepest hell
by he and she ..
i thought we can have fun together,
at least for this last year, this last day, this last outing we are out together
in this special day,
i have the greatest hope that, everybody is happy beside me
but, it turned out that all .. are only the hallucination of my dream,
not even a scintilla of truth

the rain came pouring down,
im soaked in it..
no one reaches out his hand
except for him ..
the freeze comes surging in,
i can't actually distinguish which one is my tear, which want is the raindrop
most importantly,
im able to wipe them all
and stand up all by myself
and go on..




and spot a silver lining when i look up heavenwards...




0 comments: